THE MOST FLUORESCENT WORKSITE MARKING PAINT IN THE MARKET
FLUO TP is designed to meet the very highest demands for marking visibility and longevity. It is particularly appreciated by land-surveyors for setting-out and identification,but is also used in a wide range of other domains such as roadworks, earthworks,pipework and the general construction field. FLUO TP is the most fluorescent marking spray on the market and offers the highest visibility thanks to its new formula (2016) with an even higher density of fluorescent pigments. Easy and safe to use, Fluo TP is fitted with the patented Soppec “TP” safety cap.
Properties of FLUO TP
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces, such as: concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone and wood
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact)
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
- Very long life and covering capacity: 1 aerosol applied using the Soppec One-wheel applicator issufficient to mark a durable line 80 m long and 2 cm wide
- High longevity, including on wet surfaces, of up to 12 months (depending on the surface,the application conditions and the UV exposure)
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
A patented Safety Cap
7 Highly Fluorescent Colours
Composition Of The FLUO TP
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
Application Method Of The FLUO TP
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (One-wheel applicator & gun handle).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Health And Safety
No paint mist or drips during use.
GHS labelling with a single pictogram.